The Euro-Mediterranen cooperation through Eranet Joint Activities and beyond (ERANETMED) is funded by the 7th Framework Programme of the European Union with the aim of coordinating the European research and the southern Mediterranean basin countries, reducing fragmentation and creating long-term synergies and cooperative relations in Research, Development and Innovation. It involves more than 20 partners from 15 countries. Catalonia is represented by the AGAURs' Internationalization Area, supporting the International Projection activities from the Secretary for Universities and Research of the Generalitat of Catalonia.
The Japan-EU Partnership in Innovation, Science and Technology (Jeupiste) is an international cooperation project, funded by the 7th Framework Programme of the European Union to promote cooperation in science and technology between the EU and Japan. It involves 10 organizations from 8 countries, where Catalonia is represented by the AGAURs' Internationalisation Area, supporting the International Projection activities from the Secretary for Universities and Research of the Generalitat of Catalonia.
- Supporting the bilateral political dialogue and the implementation of a RDI roadmap.
- Promoting synergies between EU policies and programmes addressed to Japan and facilitating the coordination of research projects and EU initiatives.
- Promoting H2020 and other European or national programs between organizations and researchers from Japan.
- Identifying and promoting the participation of researchers residents in Europe in RDI japanese programmes.
- Organizing collaborative activities related to dissemination and use of RDI results.
- Promoting the exchange of personnel, best practices and the identification of future joint actions.
- Enhancing collaboration, in general, emphasizing a pre-defined areas: Industrial Technologies (ICT, advanced materials and biotechnology) and Social Challenges (health, energy and innovative and inclusive societies) and support for SMEs and industry-academia collaboration.
if you wish to collaborate in the project activities please contact us at email@example.com
The European Regions Research & Innovation Network (ERRIN) is a multidisciplinary Research and Innovation network that represents the voice of the European regions on RDI issues facing the European institutions.
- Annual Conference, focused on promoting skills for the management of research, sharing experiences and best practices among research managers from across Europe and improveing the operation of the research support offices.
- Professional development programme.