Catalonia attracts more than 773 M €
With a grant of M€ 773 more than 1.900 projects participations and some 570 participating entities, the participation of Catalonia in the European RDI Program, Horizon 2020 (H2020), is very successful.
Fundraising by Catalonia from the global H2020 is 2.7%.
Stand out above this figure:
- Future and Emerging Technologies (FET): where fundraising is 4.6% of the funds.
- Innovation in SMEs: 4.6% of funds.
- Science with and for society projects: 4.3% of the funds.
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA): 3.8% of the funds.
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials projects: 3.6% of the funds.
- Health, demographic change and wellbeing projects: 3.4% of the funds.
- European Research Council (ERC) grants: 3.3% of the funds.
- Secure societies projects: 2.9% of the funds.
These data show the competitiveness, excellence and innovative capacity of Catalan institutions and researchers at an international level.
Consult the Fact Sheet and the Infography on the results of Catalan participation entities in the calls of Horizon 2020 elaborated by the AGAUR.