The announcements will be published in the Official Gazette of the Autonomous Government of Catalonia (DOGC) and will also be posted on the AGAUR website for information purposes only.
The deadline for submitting applications will be established in the rules of each announcement. Applications submitted outside the deadline will not be accepted.
- Places and procedure for the submittal of applications The procedures and the place where the applications can be submitted to the different announcements of the AGAUR are those specified in the announcement and the places established in article 38.4 of Law 30/1992, of November 26, on the legal system of the public administrations and the common administrative procedure.
For further information, the different places and procedures legally established for the submittal of applications are listed below:
- Submittal of applications via Tràmits gencat
If provided for by the announcement, the applications will be submitted preferentially via Tràmits gencat
- Submittal of applications via other media
The announcements may provide for the possibility of submitting the application by means of e-mail, presenting it to the AGAUR electronically. This channel is in any event complementary to the submittal of the application via the legally established channels, which must be done in accordance with the rules of the announcement.
- Official registries for the submittal of applications in paper format:
Applications in paper format must be printed out, signed and submitted to:
- Registre de l'AGAUR
Pg. Lluís Companys, 23
Tel.: 93 2682 77 00
From 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
During july and august: From 9 am to 2 pm Monday to Friday
- The registries of any administrative organ belonging to the general administration of the State, any administration of the Autonomous Communities or to any of the organisations that make up the local Administration, if, in this case, there is an agreement in this regard.
- In the registration offices of the Administration of the Autonomous Government of Catalonia and public corporations linked or reporting to the latter, and in the registration offices approved by the Administration of the Autonomous Government of Catalonia with the local bodies and the Universities of Catalonia, in the latter case only the University of Barcelona and the University of Lleida, and only for documentation addressed to the Administration of the Autonomous Government of Catalonia.
- To Spanish Post Offices as provided for in the rules (administrative mail).
The envelope should be taken, open, and along with a photocopy, to the Post Office for both copies to be stamped, with the stamped photocopy being retained by the applicant as proof of submittal. The original signed and stamped application is then closed and submitted along with the additional documentation required, as the case may be. The date of the Post Office stamp will be regarded as the date of registration of the application.
- In diplomatic representations or consular offices of the Spanish State abroad.
- In any other place established by the applicable provisions.
- Registre de l'AGAUR
Once the applications have been submitted they will be revised by the personnel of the AGAUR to check that the application is complete. If the application is incomplete, the AGAUR may request the missing information according to the terms of the announcement in question by means of the following mechanisms:
- Publication of the requirement on the AGAUR's notice board:
Documentation will be called for preferentially via the AGAUR's notice board if so provided for by the announcement. To this end, a notice will be posted on the AGAUR's notice board listing the applications that are either incomplete or need to be corrected, as well as the deadline for doing so. The notice will indicate that failure to amend the application within the term provided for (10 days) will be taken as a withdrawal of the application, following a decision that will be issued within the terms provided for in article 42 of the same law.
- Individual notice: The documentation may also be required following the previsions of article 71 of the Law 30/1992, of November 26 on the legal system of the public administrations and the common administrative procedure, indicating that failure to amend the application within the term provided for (10 days) will be taken as a withdrawal of the application, following a decision that will be issued within the terms provided for in article 42 of the same law.
The Selection Commission is the organ which proposes the award of the scholarships and grants after it has analysed the expert assessments. Its composition will be established in the rules of each one of the announcements and it will submit the decision proposal to the competent organ.
The decision of the award of the grants will be notified by the publication of the decision on the AGAUR's notice board and on its website for the purpose of information only. The maximum deadline for reaching a decision on the award is 6 months as of the day after the date of submittal of the application.The publication of the decision on the AGAUR's notice board will replace individual notification according to the general rules and regulations of the AGAUR.
When the announcement provides for the submittal of the document of acceptance, the submittal thereof within the term provided for in the announcement is an indispensable requirement for the applicant to be regarded as a beneficiary of the grant. Failure to submit the document of acceptance, duly registered, by the deadline, will constitute waiver of the grant.
The standard document of acceptance may be found on the website of the AGAUR as well as at its head offices.
Payment of the grant and/or the scholarship will be made according to the terms provided for in the announcement, once the grant/scholarship has been accepted. In any event, AGAUR will seek to facilitate payment to achieve the objectives of the announcement.
Justification will be made according to the terms of the announcement and within the deadline established by the latter. For certain announcements, the AGAUR will post the standard justification model on its website. Failure to provide justification according to the terms of the announcement will lead to the withdrawal of the grant.