Knowledge Industry Grants for 2016. Modality A. LLavor Grants
Modality A. Llavor Grants for innovative projects with the potential for being incorporated into the production sector
The funding of innovation projects at Stages 1 and 2 of the Technology Readiness Level scale for knowledge valorisation, with the potential for being incorporated into the production sector. The projects must be aimed at boosting protection for knowledge created and initial (pre-prototype) testing, and the definition of the commercialisation road map, the establishment of the business model, technological and/or commercial viability analysis, proof of concept design or similar activities included within these stages.
The grant is complemented with an entrepreneurship training plan, aimed at members of the Llavor team and designed to develop the innovative projects funded by these grants. Beneficiaries must be informed by the relevant means on the work plan and the specific actions to be carried out.
Technology Readiness Level (TRL), a document included in the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 work programme [Decision C (2014) 4995 of 22 July 2014] <http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/wp/2014_2015/annexes/h2020-wp1415-annex-g-trl_en.pdf>.
Research teams from universities in the Catalan universities system, research centres, technology centres, hospital foundations and non-profit foundations whose main activity is research and which are based in Catalonia (where they must carry out all or part of the research activity) may benefit from these grants.
Participant institutions must be owners or co-owners of the knowledge or technology whose valorisation is sought. Management of any additional results that may be obtained during the carrying out of the project is the responsibility of the applicant institution.
- Knowledge Industry (Llavor and Producte) terms and conditions [2,66 MB ]
- Call for Knowledge Industry applications for 2016 (Llavor and Producte) [206,11 KB ]
- Final decision Modality A. Llavor 2016 (published on the 5th of July 2017) [2,08 MB ]
- Frequently Asked Questions for the acceptance of the Knowledge Industry grants for 2016 [225,48 KB ]
- Certificate of concurrent funding Knowledge Industry for 2016 (Llavor i Producte) [446,5 KB ]
- Decision for the extension of the execution term Modality A. Llavor 2016 [324,31 KB ]
- Amendment requierement on the acceptance procedure Modality A. Llavor [862,91 KB ]
- Decision concerning the award of Modality A. Llavor 2016 grants (published on the 2nd of November 2017) [1,8 MB ]
Last update 25.01.2018